Modern incarnation of timeless clasic. Design clearly inspired by famous Fender Telecaster with a few modern touches in the construction.
The body is just 32 mm thin, the body neck joint is glued for etremely comfortable playing in the highest positions. The Headstock angle is 12° for optimal string guidance and pressure on the nut. The nut itself is made of the combination of brass and wood. For this instrument I use a classic AlNiCo humbucker in the neck position and a so called linear humbcker in the bridge position as a standard option.
All specifications customizable upon customer’s request.
– Scale: 648 mm (25,5″)
– Body material: european ash
– Body thickness: 32 mm
– Neck: south american mahogany, ash headstock
– Fretboard: oak, brass position marks, 22 medium jumbo frets
– Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12″)
– Neck pickup: Classic Neck
– Bridge pickup: RT2000
– Volume pot with high-freq. loss compensation circuit
– Weight: 3,6 kg
– Finish: Natural oil varnish
– Tuning machines: Gotoh, locking tuners
– Bridge: Fender Telecaster style, brass sadle
– Dual action truss-rod
Guitar in action, LANUGO performance for Czech TV:
For pricing and availability information, please fill-in the form below: